HOME INSPECTIONS STARTING AT $299
We have immediate openings for TREC licensed home inspectors to serve the entire Houston metroplex. We provide a large array of ancillary inspections such as lawn irrigation systems, thermal imaging inspections, pool & spa, well, septic, pier, dock & bulkhead, boat/jet ski lifts, house elevation plots, drone, and sewer scopes. We pay for InterNACHI membership, training, high cost tools, E&O insurance, report software license, HAR/supra membership and more. Comes with paid time off.
Inspectors can make up to $65 k the first year and can qualify for additional pay as an InterNACHI Master Certified Inspector.
- High school degree or GED
- Active TREC License
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must have mobile phone
- Good mobile app skills on phone
- Good general physical and mental health
- Must be able to get on/off and walk roofs safely
- Must not be afraid of heights (acrophobia)
- Must not be afraid of small spaces such as crawl spaces (claustrophobic)
- Must be very coachable and teachable
- No addictions: alcohol, prescribed or illegal drugs
- Must have reliable transportation capable of carrying & securing tools & ladders
Regular Work Activities:
- Perform residential home inspections
- Perform WDI termite inspections
- Perform add-on services inspections: thermal imaging, pool & spa, well, septic, pier/dock/bulkhead inspections
- Attend ongoing training in-house and field
- Have very good people skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Be teachable/coachable
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good skills texting and using phone apps
- Well-developed empathy for working with stressed clients
- Ability to actively listen and remain calm under pressure in confrontational situations
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Concern about doing things the “right way”
- Passion to be great and help our company become one of the best in the industry.
- Compensation is between $45,000 and $65,000 depending upon experience as a licensed home inspector
- Paid time off for vacation and sick
- We purchase major tools including infrared camera, smart level, sewer scope, and drones.
This role requires a diverse skill set that includes having exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, must thrive in a results-driven environment and be able to connect with our realtor community, be our voice and ears in the real estate market.
- Make weekly office visits to real estate offices to schedule meetings to promote our services.
- Create office presentations for meetings and events.
- Schedule times to sponsor events with Real Estate Agencies.
- Attend 2 or 3 coffee meetings a day.
- Serve as backup to Client Coordinator.
- Call realtors to set up meetings.
- Maintain our social media Updated (Facebook/ Instagram)
- Attend a home inspection to record videos for our page or social media.
- Create and maintain our email campaigns such as Monday Motivation emails, newsletters, announcements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Sales or Customer Service is a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter.
- Bi-lingual desired (English and Spanish)
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays